In case you missed it, Hazel Jackson appeared on an exclusive podcast with JD Dillon (Chief Learning Architect at Axonify) to explore how workplace disruption is fundamentally changing the way organisations support their frontline workers.
They looked at the questions:
- Is this the push L&D needs to finally get beyond the classroom?
- How will frontline knowledge and skill expectations shift in an increasingly digital world?
- And will these changes be short-term, or will they last beyond the pandemic?
WHO'S FEATURED IN THE DISCUSSION?
- Donald Taylor (Chairman, Learning and Performance Institute, United Kingdom)
- Dani Johnson (Co-Founder and Principal Analyst, RedThread Research, United States)
- Linda Van Der Loo (Executive Partner Learning Innovation, Blue Pebble Consulting, South Africa)
- Hazel Jackson (CEO, Biz Group, United Arab Emirates)
- Michelle Ockers (Learning Strategy Expert & Learning Team Capability Builder, Australia)